1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

91 6.2l rodent chewed wires underhood

Discussion in 'GM Electrical Tech' started by msj113, Feb 6, 2013.

1. msj113

msj113 New Member

hey ya'll
    i'm new here an hoping for some help. the wires on the passenger side of the motor got chewed to oblivion by mickey mouse or one of his relatives. i am in dire need of a wiring schematic for a naturally aspirated 1991 6.2engine compartment and charging system.

i got most of the systems working under the hood except the charging system, there was a "little damage" under the dash which i thought i fixed correctly, however the "pulled and tested good" alternator will not charge the "pulled and tested good" batterys. the 2 small wires from the alt are intact all the way to the firewall, the white to the passenger side bulkhead connector, the black to the driver side bulkhead connector...

oh yeah and no response at all on any of the gauges or idiot lights in the instrument cluster....

glowes and starts good at 40f and above...

thanx for being here, looking forward to a long an electrically functional relationship...

msj113