1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

91 GMC Fuel Pump Wiring Diagram

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Scottsdale Owner, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Scottsdale Owner

Scottsdale Owner New Member

I need help on a fuel pump problem. This truck will not start even if I switched the saddle tanks, I also noted that the fuel gauge seems to register at the same place. I tried changing the fuel pump relay and the problem it still the same. Checked all of the fuses and searched for any other relays that might be part of this circuit. Has anyone else have had this same problem?

2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!! You may want to post this in the Technical question section. Im sure someone should be able to answer your question.

3. Scottsdale Owner

Scottsdale Owner New Member

Thanks! I don't know how this works, I do know now that I have made an error when I had posted this.

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great: Don't worry about the 'error'; no one minds. People here are helpful and [MENTION=48263]Red Z71 Max[/MENTION] was just trying to direct you to post in a section relevant to your problem so that you would get the maximum number of page views ... from people most able to help you. Sadly I've no experience with your issue and you've already checked the things I would have checked.

5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

X3 on [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] post. Lots of information to be gleaned from this site many many devoted and experienced individuals. hit the search engine and see if you can get a quick reply. Good Luck. The only thing I would add is check the switches themselves as I used to sell many of them.