1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

92 sierra low beams do not work high beams do??

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by id10t, Dec 31, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. id10t

id10t New Member

Hi i have a 1992 stepside z71 4x4 with 350, just got the truck its old and a little beat up and started fixing things, now Im down to the headlights and the low beams dont work, but the high beams do. i checked the bulbs first with an ohm meter and then hooked up 12v and they work out of the truck, so its not the bulb. today i bought a new headlight switch and changed it out, still no low beams. im looking for a wiring diagram or someone to tell me where there is either the relay for the low beams or a fuse or what ever ideas you may have.

thanks for any sugestions you can give.....
    Jim

2. Thundare

Thundare Rockstar 100 Posts

Your probly missing a ground somewhere, Check to see if your getting power when on low and if you are its the ground.