1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

92 Silvy

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by speedracer, Feb 17, 2010.

1. speedracer

speedracer Member

Hello everybody, I have found that this is the best full size Chevy forum in my opinion and would love to be a member. My last truck was a 91 ford explorer that got totaled so I had to get a new truck. I wanted one with a bed and I searched all over the U.S. for a Chevy ext cab 88-94 models no luck. I live in Terre Haute IN and all the trucks around here are rust buckets. Found this clean 90 model reg cab swb in WI drove all the way up there to look at it and the sales lady forgot to tell me in had top end knock. In my mood I got ill and hit the interstate back home to gather myself for a new journey and mission, on the way home I tell my wife that I shouldv'e popped the valve cover off because now that I think about it I believe it was a broke valve spring. The truck only had 158 k on it and was not rusted:neutral: So I get home and start searching in Tn becuse we were going to Ga to see my mom for Valentines Day any way found this one owner Chevy silvy 235 k with new motor black reg cab swb. I'm going to Wal-Mart in a little bit to buy a camara so you all can see my "budget build" Oh yeah I only gave $1100 for it and have drove it 500 + miles through a snow storm on the interstate in Ky lost it in the ditch with bald tires needless to say it has been a fun but tiresome journey. :rofl:
  2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  3. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  4. speedracer

speedracer Member

Thank You, retired2001 and s5belford
  5. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

:sign0016:
  6. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site! :glasses: Glad to have you here!
  7. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  8. speedracer

speedracer Member

That's what I'm talking about. The warm welcomes, Thank you all.
  9. Coolrado

Coolrado Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

welcome aboard.
  10. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the forum!