93 burb no start

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by osgprometheus, Apr 2, 2012.

1. osgprometheus

osgprometheus Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I got a 93 burb, 7.4. That has no injector pulse. The Noid lights are not lighting when I test it. The fuse for the injectors has poser going through it. Does anybody have a wiring diagram for the ECM pins so I can test and see if it is pushing poser to the injectors?

2. dualdj1

dualdj1 Rockstar 100 Posts

3. dipstick

dipstick Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Check as dualdj1 has said . If module is good need to check the grounds at thermostat housing clean and tight.
    These things will keep injectors from firing if bad. ecm..ign. module...pickup coil... bad connection.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

www.moates.net/files/6) Miscellaneous Uploads/16168625 PCM - 93 C1500 Pickup 4L60E - Wire Diagram.gif

4. osgprometheus

Cool. Thank you very much, I'll check those and get back to you if it does/doesn't.

5. osgprometheus

6. dualdj1

dualdj1 Rockstar 100 Posts

ok so with the key on, you connected the clamp on your test light to battery +, and tapped the purple/white wire on the 4 pin harness with the probe, and got no injector pulse?

7. osgprometheus

I had a buddy bring over his scan tool. He found no data recieved. We checked the power wires to the ECM. It has some wires not getting power to it. So now it's down to tracing wires... grrrrrr. I hate doing that.

8. osgprometheus

Anybody know what color wires are supposed to supply power to the ECM. I forgot what my buddy said they were. My first show I am going to miss because it will not be ready. But I HAVE to have it mobile by the 9th of June. Any help would be GREATLY appriciated.

9. osgprometheus

Last edited: May 8, 2012