1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

93 yukon stalls.

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by nussford, Nov 28, 2011.

1. nussford

nussford New Member

Im helping a buddy with his yukon. He bought it with a direct port injection setup on it. Harness was all chopped up, so he fixed the harness, put the original style. Throttle body setup on it, and now it stalls when put in gear and dies . What I think the issue is that the direct port injection setup requires 40 to 50 fuel psi,and the tbi only needs like 10 to 13 psi. But I can't find a inline fuel pump, could they have put a high flow intake sending unit.
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I would do an actual fuel pressure test before the filter and see what the pressure is at. Since it sounds like you actually have to little pressure to run the motor. Then go from there.