'95 K2500 4x4 Suburban w/454 & auto trans. $3300.00 (So Cal)

Discussion in 'GM Vehicle Classifieds' started by Ricky B, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Ricky B

Ricky B New Member

1995 GMC K2500 SL series, 7.4 (454) V-8 TBI, auto trans, 125,663 original miles, heavy duty tow package, black exterior & grey cloth interior, fantastic Pioneer & Alpine sound system, second roof rack included, runs and looks good, four wheel drive works great, no rust. New Monroe Reflex shocks on all four corners. Power steering & power brakes & no leaks anywhere. All electric windows, wipers, mirrors and seats work---but the A/C needs recharging. I've been averaging 12 mpg's around town and 14.5---15.5 mpg's on the freeway. California tags expired last December, pink slip in hand. New Cali registration will be right around $320.00. This is probably one of the best GM platforms to build your dream Baja Beast on. Making room for a new car so the first $3,300.00 we see takes her away. Or make a reasonable offer. We're over in San Pedro (a bit south of LAX airport) and you can call me (Rick) at 310-two hundred-7852 for more info and/or an appointment. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  2. Ricky B

Ricky B New Member

Alright, Folks, just lowered the price to $2,900. So get her while the gettin's hot, before she goes on the auction block next week. 'Cuz I'm completely out of driveway & I reeeeeally need to make room for my new toy......:cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Both are Sweet rides......

4. Ricky B

Ricky B New Member

Thanx, E. Make me a nice topless Suburban and I'd probably sell the Traveler.....:rofl:

5. Ricky B

Ricky B New Member

Very last chance, Kidz----now down to $2600.00. Get her while she's hot....:gasp:

6. Ricky B

Ricky B New Member

Gone with the wind, Folks. Thanx for looking.....:glasses: