1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

95 s-10 blazer HELP!

Discussion in 'Chevy Blazer Forum (GMC Jimmy)' started by darkness-lies-, Mar 11, 2013.

1. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- New Member 100 Posts

i was running the truck first time in four years it was running good a little high rev but good then it started to run ruff then died now there is a weird kinda of buzzing noise in the dash. The truck will not start. It doesnt even crank. only power is to the radio i checked all fuses and charged the battery. Any ideas how to fix???
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  2. AC`s94chevy

AC`s94chevy New Member

Try BLAZER FORUMS.com
  3. Dezzy

Dezzy New Member

darkness-lies- gave the truck to me in exchange for me helping him fix and clean his Nissan Sentra. I found a loose wire in the engine bay within an hour and shes up and running again!!!!!!

Darkness-lies- had figured it out it was a loose wire, but couldnt find it.

It needs:
    Fresh Gas
    Oil Change
    Radiator either patched or replaced
    New Coolant
    New Tires
    All Around Grease
    A good scrub

Looking forward to using this truck more once I get it all fixed up.
  4. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I was going to suggest fresh gas, then I read where you found the problem. Good job, have fun.