1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

95 tahoe gas tank capacity

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by BBCCARGUY, Aug 15, 2009.

1. BBCCARGUY

BBCCARGUY New Member

I was wondering if any one knows the capacity of the gas tank that is supposed to be in the tahoe I fill mine at 15 gallons and that dont seem right, I cant believe they only put in a 15 gallon tank. Any help would be great thanks.
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

For the 1st body Style 1995 to 2000,the Tank is 30 gals.
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  3. BBCCARGUY

BBCCARGUY New Member

Thanks for the reply, where can I get one for the cheapest price or where is a good place to start? I also wondering if I will have to get the hardware for the bigger tank also. Thanks for any help.
  4. BBCCARGUY

BBCCARGUY New Member

Thanks for the site, I appreciate it. Hardware and everything available I'll keep you posted. Thanks again.
  5. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Your Welcome,Went you do the swap Post Pics.Good luck. :glasses: