1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

96 Suburban hood release lever

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by tt100, Nov 2, 2008.

1. tt100

tt100 New Member

I have a C1500 96 Suburban. The interior hood release lever is broken around the bolt that mounts it to the kick panel area. I've been looking all over the internet trying to find a part number or a source to buy that kind of part without much luck. I guess my questions would be; (in no particular order)

1) Anybody have a Suburban, Tahoe or truck they are parting out that might have what I need?

2) Anyone know where on-line I might look?

3) Know of full microfiche on line available anywhere?

Thanks for the help,
    Pete
  2. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts

Pete, I would say your best bet may be a salvage/scrap yard? And as for the information, DWill has found a great site with good information as to how to look at online manuals. Maybe this could help you. Let me find the link and I'll put it right here:

Online Manuals

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  3. tt100

tt100 New Member

on line manuals

Thanks. The link for Auto repair is no longer on there, but that's a heck of a resource for other stuff. Thanks for the link,