1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

98 Gas Pedal

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by SGRD, Sep 30, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. SGRD

SGRD New Member

Anyone know how the spring know how, which goes to top adn rest on what, for the gas pedal in a '98 C3500?
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Not Sure on what your asking about.....a little more infor on what your asking about would really help??.......also what engine do you Have??

Edit:.......Here is a Diagram of an Accelerator Controls for......1994" to 2000" C/K Trucks,
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  3. SGRD

SGRD New Member

Thanks for the diagram it helps. I'm trying to put the pedal spring and pin back onto the rod. Whilethe diagram is similar it's not exactly what is on my truck. Mine has a pin that inserts throught a "head" on the rod and is retained by the spring. I just can't get all the pieces aligned and the pin inserted.
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

What Engine Do You Have.....??????......

Edit:.....below is another Diagram of the
    Accelerator Controls for......1994" to 2000" C/K Trucks, for a Gasoline Engine....as the one above is for Diesel Engines.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2011