Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

98 Jimmy 4.3L with a 2004 Blazer trans, Helppp

Discussion in 'Chevy Blazer Forum (GMC Jimmy)' started by XtrigX, Nov 16, 2012.

1. XtrigX

XtrigX New Member

Soo I was donated a 2004 blazer trans out of a v8, pulled out my totally dead 4l60e, and dropped this blazer trans in, soon realized the donor trans was bigger(longer) Could not swap bell housings soo i ended up taking my flexplate off and welding the correct size spacers on, soo when I finally got everything back together after putting the trans fluid in I let it sit for about an hour, As i was backing out from under the lift I got about 15 feet and heard this clunking noise and the truck stalled. soo im thinking damn just broke the bolts on the flexplate too the torque converter, soo I start it back up and in every gear the truck would not move... their were no faults, soo i push this thing back on the lift and check all the bolts on the flexplate they were all intact and not broken. I rechecked the tranny fluid and everything checked out, Im wondering if ill have any hope with this, I normally never use the computer soo this is my first time posting on a forum, sorry for my ignorance but if there is anyone out there that can help me I need help!