Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

98 Sonoma SLS

Discussion in 'GM Vehicle Classifieds' started by Mikeroc283, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Mikeroc283

Mikeroc283 New Member

I have too many vehicles. 2 trucks and a car and one has to go. I choose to sell my 98 4 cylinder 5 speed to make a little room. It has 1263xx miles, a/c, cruise, tilt wheel, tach dash, factory cd player, bed liner, towing package, saw style aluminum wheels, full size spare, no tailgate included as i never got one with it. I recently did the calipers and front pads, put a belt tensioner and belt on it, pretty much most of the interior as most of it was gone. It has dents and a little rust as NY cars do. Runs and drives great. A/c does need a recharging. $2000 obo. I have a passenger mirror and interior mirror to go with it along with a small sub i was given that i dont want since i dont use them. I did put an air cleaner assembly on it since one was not on it when i got it.

Needs Rug, seats, correct headliner, tailgate and maybe a few small things.

Attached Files:

2. Mikeroc283

Mikeroc283 New Member

Sold to a local guy