Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

98 suburban diesel project

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by BadBurban98, Mar 23, 2010.

1. BadBurban98

BadBurban98 Rockstar

Hey whats up I'm Jon, I live on long island. I just was given a project to finish up its a 98 suburban thats in the process of being converted over to the 6.5L TD. It was free and I wanna make something from scratch so I thought I'd start with this. I'm turning 21 in august and was hoping this could be done by then. I'm really aiming for it, there have been some set backs but it will be for the best. I'm wondering if anyone has ever converted the suspension on the K1500 to a K3500 series before if you have or if you know someone who has could you point me in the right direction. I don't have pictures yet, but I will take some if requested.

2. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the forum from san fran, ca

3. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

4. pmartin816

pmartin816 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. Cant answer question but good luck with your project.

5. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the forum!!

6. BadBurban98

BadBurban98 Rockstar

Thanks guys, as for the question, it was only to ease my mind on that particular area lol. This would be my first forum i joined that gave my that much of a welcome, this site is going to be helpful and awesome. Thanks guys

7. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: