99-02 Fog lights, fender flare molding, cloth seats...

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by alwcurlz, Oct 19, 2008.

1. alwcurlz

alwcurlz Rockstar

I need fog lights, a RH bed/box fender flare, and all cloth seats for my 99 Silverado (99-02) body style.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Are you looking for factory replacments

3. alwcurlz

alwcurlz Rockstar

Preferably, yes. I like quality made parts.

4. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You can re-cover those leather seats with cloth upholstery. There are several people on Flea-Bay who have direct factory replacements. It would probably be a LOT cheaper than buying and paying shipping on the whole seat. The upholstery is not hard to take off and replace. I took mine off and machine washed them and had the seats re-assembled in an afternoon.

5. alwcurlz

alwcurlz Rockstar

Hmm...I'll have to check on that. I really don't like leather at all. It's just not practical at all. Looks good and that's all, for a while anyway!

6. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

yeah... looks great... when it is new!

7. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Have you tried LMC Truck parts? I do know that the fog lights for this vehicle are 49.95 + S/H and I also know that you can get the fender flare as well, I believe it also comes white(Most are primer). The interior I believe also is in the catalog. I have the one for Suburbans and I have used the one for S15 Jimmy several times, with good/great results. Just another place to shop around with, they are very good and reliable.