Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

99-02 Fog lights, fender flare molding, cloth seats...

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by alwcurlz, Oct 19, 2008.

1. alwcurlz

alwcurlz Rockstar

I need fog lights, a RH bed/box fender flare, and all cloth seats for my 99 Silverado (99-02) body style.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Are you looking for factory replacments

3. alwcurlz

alwcurlz Rockstar

Preferably, yes. I like quality made parts.

4. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You can re-cover those leather seats with cloth upholstery. There are several people on Flea-Bay who have direct factory replacements. It would probably be a LOT cheaper than buying and paying shipping on the whole seat. The upholstery is not hard to take off and replace. I took mine off and machine washed them and had the seats re-assembled in an afternoon.

5. alwcurlz

alwcurlz Rockstar

Hmm...I'll have to check on that. I really don't like leather at all. It's just not practical at all. Looks good and that's all, for a while anyway!

6. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

yeah... looks great... when it is new!

7. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Have you tried LMC Truck parts? I do know that the fog lights for this vehicle are 49.95 + S/H and I also know that you can get the fender flare as well, I believe it also comes white(Most are primer). The interior I believe also is in the catalog. I have the one for Suburbans and I have used the one for S15 Jimmy several times, with good/great results. Just another place to shop around with, they are very good and reliable.