1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

'99 Yukon Newbie

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by FatBrown, Apr 4, 2013.

1. FatBrown

FatBrown New Member

Hello ladies and gents. Proud 10 year owner of my second '99 Yukon. I like this one almost as much as the first one. My daughter totaled that 3 hours after she got her license. Rolled it into a farmers field with a friend in the passenger seat. Dang, thank god for seat belts.
    Yukon.jpg
    Regular, every-day ride. 180,000 miles and just getting broken in. The Yuk is great for the Colorado winter, hauling a zillion pounds of my wife's camping stuff and getting fishermen and boats to the river. And driving to the river is where this thing gets the most use. I'm always DD on fishing trips 'cause the truck holds 4 guys and all their gear in comfort. I'll probably drive this one until one of us dies....
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great:
  3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. Nice ride, I'm glad no one got hurt bad........ :glasses:
  4. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Welcome to The Club.
  5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!!