1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

a few more pictures

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 5speedsilverado, May 20, 2009.

1. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

tell me what you think

[​IMG]

second one is in my signature. and no the mini van did not exit the dirt road.
  2. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Are you able to go offroading around those parts? That's the kind of offroading I think I'd like to do.. nice dirty, gravel roads to go zooming down. :)
  3. 5speedsilverado

yeah their is all kinds of trail from easy to extreme, this is what my dad uses for the more extreme trails around here. [​IMG]
  4. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

trucks looks good. And that is an awesome looking TJ, what are the specs on it? how big are those Iroks? Skyjacker Long Arm?
  5. 5speedsilverado

thanks the tj is running ford 9" front and rear axles, 36" irocks, that is the skyjacker lift, its the 10" one, it has arb air lockers w/ 4.56 gears, and a lot of other stuff on it
  6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That would be cool if you did your truck out like that Jeep, It could go anywhere then. Now I want a Jeep, thanks for posting those cool pictures. Tell your dad that Jeep rules, I wold love to see a picture of it using the snorkel. Your truck is going to need some major lifting in the future, It must be in the family gene pool to want to stretch out on dirt roads. :happy:
  7. 5speedsilverado

thanks, yeah that would be cool to see a truck done like that, mine wont be nearly as extreme, we havent really used the snorkel on this jeep, the only thing it really does here in az is be a ram air intake. on the other jeep we had we used it once, that was when we actually hit the buoyancy point of that jeep.
  8. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Good pic's, thanks for sharing!
  9. Blazedhertrails

Blazedhertrails New Member

that is one sweet jeep I am looking to snorkle my trailblazer just for fun