1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

A Hobby of Mine - sharpie art

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Cheez, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

I've never considered it. I have been asked to design tattoos before. I'm not too big on the idea of tattoos... It's cool for other people just not cool with me.

2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

That's some great stuff. It looks like it takes a ton of time. I imagine the more times you do it though the faster you become.

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Tatto art is fairly well compensated. You can take your hobby and make some real change, instead of waiting for Obama's change to filter down.

4. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Nice work. There is a member on this site named [MENTION]killbucket [/MENTION]he did some custom artwork to his bumpers and hood. I believe he used paint instead of sharpie tho.

Check out this link to his thread about doing the bumpers.

5. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

I remember seeing that a while back. It got me wondering what I could do to my truck but I changed my mind on that...

6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Talk someone else into letting you do it to their truck and see if that helps the design progression move forward. Once you start you will build a following