A new Giveaway IF you can Handle it.......

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Thats wright Boys and Girls I'm working on a new GiveAway that I think you are going to like.. BUT you may have to Dig a bit to find the right Angles...

Not telling yet what it is BUT????? You should be able to HANDLE this one OK Or atleast your truck will after you give me the right ones...:glasses:

More details to come soon....

Glenn

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You always come up with some awesome Stuff. From your hinds it could be the thing that I have been saving money for the last 6 months to get. Every time I get close something happens. New furnace and AC in the house last month. The month before that a flood in the basement. Yea!

3. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Me thinks there be some clues already. :glasses:

4. SuMcD

SuMcD New Member

could it be O2 sensors, or the darn catalytic converter with y pipes .... everyone has a different price for those. Not sure where to go for best OEM price on the cats ... Anyways, I will give this giveaway a try, sounds like fun

5. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I can't wait Glenn. I just hope there's no real digging involved. :happy:

6. the phantom

the phantom Well-Known Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Are we suppose to shout out our thoughts on what it could be or just keep it to ourselves right now?? I had a thought but I would be real surprised if I was right.

7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Well lets just say they have a retail of about $600-700 Bucks so this one will be a bit harder then the others But as always I will make it fun for all....:rofl:

8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

im gonna say some sort of winch.... i may be way of tho.

Alex

9. JimmyA

JimmyA Member 1 Year 100 Posts

????????????????????????????

10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Its money for your dodge and ford friends so that they can upgrade their tailgates to the cooled and heated versions people...