1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A new Giveaway IF you can Handle it.......

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I checked it out when you announced what the contest is for. Pretty cool that it is a family company, all about customer service and producing quality products that they stand behind.
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

I am SOOOO Sorry I have not posted up the contest yet Just been working my BUTT off.. But was thinking about it last night as I was driving all over the NE for 16 Hr's and I think we will do a James Bond Themed Contest for the Sway bar GivAway.... What do you think??

Do you know much about Mr Bond??? James Bond?? :rules: I will post it all up soon...:glasses:
  3. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

i know nothing about him but do what you want. i don't have a chance but it is not about me :gasp:
  4. SuMcD

SuMcD New Member

GoldFinger and Sean Connery is about all I know about "bond" James Bond LOL
  5. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

Bond had some great cars.
  6. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member

I can do a sean connery impression... does that count? :lol:
  7. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

right up my alley, im a huge bond fan!

Alex
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

Ok Still working on this It will be up SOON.... Mr Bond......:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Ok Ok I am just about done with the Questions Got some good Bond ones and the history of Hellwig. I will have the Game posted by the weekend.... This should be fun....

Thanks for waiting and Good luck to all...
  9. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

Now I have the opening song in my head. :glasses:
  10. JimmyA

JimmyA Member

It's "HOTTER" than "Haiti" down here and we are staying home for the weekend! This gives me a reason to watch this this thread. I'll be cooking on the grill and the smoker but, from time to time will check in.