1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A new name for Caddiac when he does come back.....

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, May 20, 2011.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Well some of us do miss him and his posts.. But we know that some things with his ID are messed up now but are being worked on...

So what do you think his new screen name should be???

UsedtobeCaddiac? WasonceCaddiac? :glasses:
  2. Badbrad469

Badbrad469 Rockstar 100 Posts

ArtistFormerlyKnownasCaddiac?
  3. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

pleasedon'tdeletemeagainsteve :( lol
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

5. stephan

stephan Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Deleted Without Due Process :grrrrrr:
  6. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Caddiacackackack
  7. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Deleted, MissingGMTC, ImNotSpamming
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Ok some good names.. But no one had Smartcar? Dodge? J/k I hope he's back soon...
  9. stephan

stephan Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I like Bad Brads, STBs' & Als ideas.

In the meantime I found this ad in the Auto Trader.

For sale or trade: One used Caddiac, approx. 1961 model, used & abused by GMTC, rode hard & put away wet, & not appreciated or thanked by the posters whos' questions he answered brilliantly, but still does 0 to 60 in 8.3 seconds. Was previously a 4 door, but the 2 rear doors were welded shut by some junior high kid to give it the appearance of the more desireable 2 door model. This car has a lot of miles left in it, & like they say "there's an ass for every seat" so don't let this one pass you by. Right now this car can be seen at the FSC.com used car lot. It gets approximately 10 miles per liter, but only runs on water, milk, orange juice, or ethanol, NOT gasoline. This collectors edition is priced to sell at only $30,000 but can be had for free by GMTC simply by reinstating it with all previous points & posts. Don't let this one get away folks. It's a one in a million deal :great:
  10. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'll give yeah 35 grand! The extra 5 grand goes to upgrading the anti-spam software! :rofl: