1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A Rant About People

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 89suburban350, Sep 5, 2007.

1. 89suburban350

89suburban350 Rockstar 100 Posts

No one on here though... a throttle body spacer may seem pretty pointless but yes it does work but on a TBI system and on some of them it says that right on the label. So what are people complaining about? i read a page of reviews saying this didn't work on my cavalier or my tundra. well guess what you have a multiport injection system, therefore it will not work and not make any difference. i purchased an air raid TB Spacer and i noticed an immediate difference.. does anyone else notice this about some people?
  2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I guess the "Actual results may vary" term is missed in the fine print. :rules:
  3. 89suburban350

89suburban350 Rockstar 100 Posts

and the asterisks lol
  4. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I agree, plus some people just live to complain about anything and everything.