1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A Stretch Suburban Limo?????

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by ChevyFan, Feb 18, 2006.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Saw this on the web:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. ChevyFan

after I posted this, I saw a strech Cadillac Escilade doing down the freeway. no joke!
  3. MN_Burbon

MN_Burbon New Member 100 Posts

There are a coople of the escalade and hummer versions running around in one of the local limo services here VERY COOL.
  4. ChevyFan

Yeah, I saw a strech pickup and a stretch suburban in the last 4 or 5 days. It must be getting new prom season I suppose.
  5. jhub

jhub New Member

limo

i saw one on ebay a couple of days ago ,a 10 seater wanted $40,000 (something like that) for an opening bid
  6. ChevyFan

Any idea what it went for?
  7. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I know it wasn't built for it, but I'd love to have one just for one day to tow with.
    Imagine the looks.. A Stretched Suburban Limo towing a horse trailer.:biggrin:

I'd never be able to back the trailer into my driveway, on my street (too narrow).
  8. jhub

jhub New Member

limo

the last i saw of it the reserve was not met
  9. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

10. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Here ia a link to our local Limo service that has 2 stretched H2 limos. Click on the picture of the white one and look at the interior, WOW!