Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

A technical question about computers and phones

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by tbplus10, Dec 6, 2008.

1. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I've got pictures of a sharp looking murdered Suburban I saw a few days ago, the problem is their on my cell phone and I dont know how to transfer them to my computer.
    My cell doesnt have a USB connector so I need some type of site I can send them to and retrieve them on my computer through the internet. Anyone know of a site or how to do this?

2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

can you email them to yourself? Can you send them to someone with a phone that CAN upload them to a PC?

3. dwill3015

I have 2 phones Tim, 1 is an iphone (ATT) and the other is a Blackberry Curve (Verizon) Both I can connect to my PC and upload pictures off of so you can send or text the pictures to me if I can help.

4. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Both of these are good, especially with the offer from dwill3015...... If you can't email from your phone to yourself.....

Jeff

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  5. Trask215

Trask215 Rockstar 100 Posts

If you have verizon you can upload them to pixplace. Verizon's site for uploading pics off your cell phone. You can find it on verizon's website. I use it.

6. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Most phones allow you to text them to an email address as well.

7. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thanks for the offer Darcy, I appreciate that.
    The phone is Verizon so I'm gonna try to send them through Pixplace like Trask215 recommended. It's a work phone through my company so I'm not sure if it's capable of sending emails, the internet connection has never opened up when I've tried it. And I might have problems if Pixplace requires any special pass words but I'll try that first.

8. dwill3015

No Problem Tim, hope it works for you so we can see the "Murdered Suburban" you were telling us about.

9. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What model cell phone is it Tim?

10. cdvntx

cdvntx Rockstar

Most phones with a camera have a SD memory card. If yours is so equipped, save your photos to it instead of the phone's memory. Then you can remove the card and slip it in your SD memory slot on your computer or printer and D/L the photos.