Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

A toy towing a Bigger nice Toy.....Very sweet..

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Enkeiavalanche, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Doing my Route down to Md the other night I passed this on the Tpk in NJ early on and said WOW wish it was mine So I stopped at the rest stop I always stop at between 4 and 3 exits and there it was pulling in a few mins later.. Nice guy from Ct on his way to Fla.. boattruck5.jpg boattruck7.jpg One word!!! boattruck6.jpg It had twin 525's on her.. He said it Cruzes at 80-90 Mph on water... boattruck2.jpg boattruck4.jpg boattruck3.jpg It was a sweet ride to see at 1Am... boattruck1.jpg

2. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

My old landlord had one back when I lived in Allendale. He owned his own machine shop plus a few apartment buildings. Said he loved and hated it. I asked why, he said it costs a months rent to fill the bastard lol. ($875).

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wish I had some time on the water right about now.

4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Good looking toys:happy: