AAA membership

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Feb 25, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I talked with some folks from AAA today, it might be hard to give eveyrone a break on a AAA membership, becuase they do it state by state. :-( So, we'd have to break it down to each person. The deal that we spoke up was about a 12-20% discount though, that's pretty good.

There are competitors to AAA that I may look into and it may be easier to handle working out a national deal.

2. Dan

Dan Rockstar 100 Posts

what about GM Motor club there number is 1-800-997-8023 what better for a GM club than a GM service company

Dan

3. ChevyFan

That's brilliant! ;-)

4. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have had a AAA membership for several years. Too bad they are only state to state. I often wondered why the membership fees vary from state to state as when I joined, My Wife's parents were living in Indiana and it they paid around $35-$40 annually where as mine for Washington State was $110+ with my wife and I. I have since upgraded to AAA-Plus w/RV and added my 2 sons and pay close to $180 annually.

5. ChevyFan

We'll see. I emailed them and hope to hear back from them in the near future. AAA seems like it would be difficult to handle and they are not designed for a national campaign. Now ... they do have a good service though, so it's worth getting AAA, and I think that the GM Motor Club could be good too.