1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

AAA membership

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Feb 25, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I talked with some folks from AAA today, it might be hard to give eveyrone a break on a AAA membership, becuase they do it state by state. :-( So, we'd have to break it down to each person. The deal that we spoke up was about a 12-20% discount though, that's pretty good.

There are competitors to AAA that I may look into and it may be easier to handle working out a national deal.

2. Dan

Dan Rockstar 100 Posts

what about GM Motor club there number is 1-800-997-8023 what better for a GM club than a GM service company

Dan

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

That's brilliant! ;-)

4. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have had a AAA membership for several years. Too bad they are only state to state. I often wondered why the membership fees vary from state to state as when I joined, My Wife's parents were living in Indiana and it they paid around $35-$40 annually where as mine for Washington State was $110+ with my wife and I. I have since upgraded to AAA-Plus w/RV and added my 2 sons and pay close to $180 annually.

5. ChevyFan

We'll see. I emailed them and hope to hear back from them in the near future. AAA seems like it would be difficult to handle and they are not designed for a national campaign. Now ... they do have a good service though, so it's worth getting AAA, and I think that the GM Motor Club could be good too.