1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Abandoned HUMMER H1? What does this even mean?

Discussion in 'Hummer Forum' started by ChevyFan, Mar 26, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

2. steelersfan

steelersfan New Member

Maybe the police will take it.
  3. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 100 Posts

hummmm,bait car?
  4. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I guess I dont understand what gives the impression its abandoned?? Has it been there for several days? Is it running and no ones been around for awhile? Theres not enough information given to even come to the conclusion that its abandoned IMO.
  5. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 New Member 100 Posts

I'll take it!
  6. steelersfan

steelersfan New Member

Yes, I want it.
  7. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I agree. I know many people with diesels that leave them running. Heck, I know a few guys that I plow with pull their diesel trucks into the yard, leave it running, hop into the plow truck and take off. I have seen them leave them running for 24 hours straight. I don't know why. It does not seem like it take the f-350 power stroke diesels that I plow in all that long to heat up. But, I don't own a diesel so I really don't know
  8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

eh, could get me to take a H1 hummer, after driving them in the military they lost there appeal.

bulldozers tho, they are kinda fun.

Alex