1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ac system elecrical help

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by 88blazerman, Apr 7, 2010.

1. 88blazerman

88blazerman New Member

got a 88 blazer s10 need help with ac prob
    ok ill make it quick and detailed as i can. ac system is charged, ac compressor is good. all fuses are fine i get power to all of the wires but once it gets to the relay nothing after that. i tried new relays nothin. the only way it works is if i use a wire to connect the power wire which in this case is the pink with black stripe and cross that to the green with black stripe. so power is getting to the relay in one wire but there are 5 there. need to know what to do to get this fixed asap.
  2. giorge

giorge New Member

Have you checked you pressure switches? Do you ever go to George and Dragon II on 48th St?
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  3. 88blazerman

88blazerman New Member

pressure switches are plugged in. the only one i see is the one on the canister.

and no i aint been there
  4. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

You need to put a jumper in the switch. Disconnect the switch and jump the plug. GMs AC systems are notorious for this.
  5. 88blazerman

88blazerman New Member

i did that for a few but which wires do i jump? and the main relay right?
  6. TYMBOM

TYMBOM Former Member

I just had something similar. Everything appeared to work fine but no AC. I found out the the compressor clutch was siezed.
  7. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

I was talking to him offline, and it was his Low pressure switch....