1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

AC turned into Heat on passenger side

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by SoIll z71, Sep 5, 2010.

1. SoIll z71

SoIll z71 New Member

yesterday i installed my k&n cai and after i was finished when i was driving with my AC on and the vents on my passenger side was blowing out hot air no matter what the ac was at. does anyone have any idea what could have went wrong? i dont know why putting the cai would mess with the AC
  2. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

most likeley u knowcked something off on the firewall where the ac goes in on the passenger side ...just a quess !!!!!!
    Should not have anything to do with your mods to the air filter !!!!
  3. SoIll z71

SoIll z71 New Member

Well my AC turned back to normal on my way to work this afternoon so no need for this thread anymore

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Well my AC turned back on this afternoon on my way to work so no need for this thread anymore