1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adam's car wash shampoo

Discussion in 'Detailing & Truck Care' started by AMac, Aug 3, 2012.

1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

It's unlike me to go more than 2 weeks without washing but what was the point with all the rain. When I saw the forecast was finally going to allow 2+ days of no rain I decided to grab the wash bucket, Adam's Grit Guard, and my free Adam's Car Wash Shampoo (w/ my last purchase). I have to say that I was very impressed with the product. I put some shampoo on the wash pad, it suds a lot and smelled nice.
    Water spots were reduced but I still used a water absorber to give it that glass like finish.
    You know you used a good product when your truck reflects like a mirror :great:
    When I run out l plan on purchasing this again! Now I'm anxious to use the clay bar kit, spray detailer, and other products I ordered.

31.jpg
    8.3.12.b.jpg
    8.3.12..jpg
  2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Hey I can see myself! Looking good [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION].
  3. AMac

Haha...thanks Riley!
  4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Isnt it great when a product works like advertised, looks great.
  5. Rocky

Rocky Member

Like to show these pics to my boss who drives a similar truck but with mega swirlies. LOL

Looks awesome!
  6. AMac

Thank you!

to contribute to the reduction in further swirlies, I'v also started hand washing and using a 2-3 bucket washing system as recommended by Dylan from Adam's Polishes. Adam's has a pretty good lineup including their swirl/haze remover. Being a GMTC member you get a 10% discount. They also run lots of promos so be sure to check out the promotions here and on Adam's Polishes' webpage page.

7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Amac why not come on over to my place and show me how good that stuff is. I will let you use my baby for demonstrating purposes:rofl: