Adam's car wash shampoo

Discussion in 'Detailing & Truck Care' started by AMac, Aug 3, 2012.

1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

It's unlike me to go more than 2 weeks without washing but what was the point with all the rain. When I saw the forecast was finally going to allow 2+ days of no rain I decided to grab the wash bucket, Adam's Grit Guard, and my free Adam's Car Wash Shampoo (w/ my last purchase). I have to say that I was very impressed with the product. I put some shampoo on the wash pad, it suds a lot and smelled nice.
    Water spots were reduced but I still used a water absorber to give it that glass like finish.
    You know you used a good product when your truck reflects like a mirror :great:
    When I run out l plan on purchasing this again! Now I'm anxious to use the clay bar kit, spray detailer, and other products I ordered.

31.jpg
    8.3.12.b.jpg
    8.3.12..jpg

2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Hey I can see myself! Looking good [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION].

3. AMac

Haha...thanks Riley!

4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Isnt it great when a product works like advertised, looks great.

5. Rocky

Rocky Member

Like to show these pics to my boss who drives a similar truck but with mega swirlies. LOL

Looks awesome!

6. AMac

Thank you!

to contribute to the reduction in further swirlies, I'v also started hand washing and using a 2-3 bucket washing system as recommended by Dylan from Adam's Polishes. Adam's has a pretty good lineup including their swirl/haze remover. Being a GMTC member you get a 10% discount. They also run lots of promos so be sure to check out the promotions here and on Adam's Polishes' webpage page.

7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Amac why not come on over to my place and show me how good that stuff is. I will let you use my baby for demonstrating purposes:rofl: