1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adams detail clinic in NJ

Discussion in 'NJ - New Jersey Chevy Truck Club' started by lawson4450, Apr 28, 2010.

1. lawson4450

lawson4450 Member

Hey guys just letting you know we are having a detail clinic by Adams Polishes in New jersey on June 12 at 12 pm. Here is a link to the thread http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5780. please sign up by cutting and pasting your name and screen name on the list and if from this site post that as well. Its a great time to learn some detailing techniques and see how the products from adams polishes works.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/at...5&d=1268193720
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Gotta see whats going on that weekend but Maybe.. Your not to far....
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Sounds like fun, they should have one of these down in DFW and we could get a bunch of guys together on a Saturday morning for it.
  4. lawson4450

lawson4450 Member

well if you go to adamspolishes.com you could probably ask for one.
  5. lawson4450

lawson4450 Member

anyone ? anyone ? bueler? no none one wants to attend this i feel so lonely lol :shocked::confused::frown:
  6. bigdaddy77084

bigdaddy77084 New Member

Come on down to texas, and you can show me how to wax my hoe...lol...
  7. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Too far for me even though I'd like to check out Adams.
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm getting my new rims next week.. I might have to give her a good clean up......So maybe...