1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

***Adam's Polishes Daily Special***

Discussion in 'Adam's Polishes' started by Dylan@Adams, Jan 12, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Dylan@Adams

Dylan@Adams New Member 100 Posts

A NEW DEAL EVERY WEEKDAY AFTERNOON!

HUGE SAVINGS, FREE PRODUCTS, AND OTHER MONEY SAVING OFFERS!

BE SURE TO USE YOUR FORUM DISCOUNT CODE TO SAVE EVEN MORE!

~~~~click the picture for more info~~~~
    [​IMG]

Special updates each day at approx. 3:30pm PST except weekends and during sales.
    Previous offers not valid after the subsequent update.
  2. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

does the 10% discount code apply to the daily deals? is that page going to change at 3pm? ohh, it's like woot then, fun.
  3. Dylan@Adams

Yep... the forum code is good in addition to the posted special, and it changes each weekday around 3:30pm PST

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Friday the 13th thru the Weekend -

Adam's In & Out Spray - 2 FOR $13!!

Regular Price: $29.90
    Daily Special Price: $13.00
    GMTC PRICE: $11.70

Don't forget to use your forum discount code to receive the additional savings!
  4. Dylan@Adams

Tuesday 1/17-

Adam's Waterless Wash Gallon Refill w/ a FREE 16oz Bottle & FREE Waterless Wash Towel!!

Regular Price: $52.90
    Daily Special Price: $34.95
    GMTC PRICE: $31.46

Don't forget to use your forum discount code to receive the additional savings!

NOTE: I will be on the road beginning tomorrow in Arizona for Barrett Jackson and not available to bump the daily special updates. To see the current specials until I get back simply click any of the previous days specials and they will redirect you to the current offer. You can also follow us on twitter ([MENTION=44367]Adam[/MENTION]spolishes) or on facebook (www.facebook.com/adamspolishes) to receive the daily update notifications.
  5. Dylan@Adams

6. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I am assuming for all us Canadian Members, that is all in US DOLLARS?? and does the discount apply to Canadian Members too?? or you have to live in the states?
  7. Dylan@Adams

Actually we have an entirely different site for our canadian customers... keeps the shipping costs down as the products will ship from our distributor in Canada. No brokerage fees that way either. Visit www.Adamspolishes.ca

All the discount codes apply the same there as well!
  8. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Thats awesome! I will definitely check it out!! THANKS :)

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

I got some "superficial" lines in the leather, ( almost looks like cracks)that I tried to clean, fill in, repair, smoothen, whatever you call it, with leather cream/cleaner, but it won't come out, go away, I don't know the word to call it. Can you recommend something or a plan to repair it... THANKS
  9. Dylan@Adams

10. Dylan@Adams