1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

adams polishes detail clinic nj

Discussion in 'NJ - New Jersey Chevy Truck Club' started by lawson4450, Jul 8, 2009.

1. lawson4450

lawson4450 Member

hey guys holding a detail clinic at my volly firehouse on aug 22nd at 1 pm. Adams polishes will be on hand with a full demo and different products for sale at discounted prices. check out their site at adamspolishes.com the address for the firehouse is middlebush vol fire dept 21 olcott st somerset nj 08873
  2. bob13

bob13 New Member 1000 Posts

Before I go searching, what part of Jersey is that in? I'm in NE Pennsylvania if your close I'd like to come and check that out. How big of an event to you think it will be?
  3. lawson4450

lawson4450 Member

Im hoping there to be at lest 25 vehicles there and somerset is right of 287 exit 10 it takes me like 3 hours to harrisburg pa so i hope that gives you some idea. Also Im a career firefighter as well iaff local 2958 here; im in central nj like five minutes from rutgers university
  4. bob13

bob13 New Member 1000 Posts

I'm with LOCAL 60, Scranton, PA Glad to meet ya
  5. lawson4450

lawson4450 Member

i got inlaws out in wilkes barre been awhile since ive been out there though my wifes grandmother lives there
  6. 97chevz71

97chevz71 New Member ROTM Winner

Nice to see you lawson
  7. lawson4450

lawson4450 Member

hey chev whats up
  8. 97chevz71

97chevz71 New Member ROTM Winner

Nothin much
  9. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

im close to that, can they take a crap ton of scrathces out of a Jeep Cherokee for me? :lol:
  10. Lordvader

Lordvader New Member

I have to check my schedule.