GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Adam's Premium Car Care Products - Everything you need to know in one spot!

Discussion in 'Adam's Polishes' started by Dylan@Adams, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Dylan@Adams

Dylan@Adams New Member

Adam's Polishes Unconditional 110% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee:
    "Absolute Satisfaction is our goal, which is why I guarantee all our products and customer service with a 110% Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with your experience with Adam's in any way, we will refund your purchase price, plus 10%, without hassle. If your experience is less than exceptional, I will personally see to it that we make it right, or issue you an immediate refund. Thanks for your business!"

- Adam Pitale, Founder & Chief Detailer

24/7/365 GMTruckClub.com Members Discount:
    In addition to our daily specials and regular sales GMTruckClub.com members have access to an 'everyday' discount that will save you an additional 10% 24 hours a day 365 days a year!

• Call into our toll free number (866) 965-0400 and mention the discount. We're open M-F from 8am - 5pm PST
    • Order from our website at www.AdamsPolishes.com and enter the discount code during checkout.
    • Find us at one of the hundreds of shows we visit a year and mention your forum discount code.
    Your forum discount code is - GMTC

Detailing Instructional Videos:
    The answers to all your general detailing questions, broken down by the Chief detailer himself Adam Pitale, Customer Service Rep Ashley Wilson, and Detail Advisor Dylan von Kleist

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 01 - Introduction

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 02 - Cleaning Wheels & Tires

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 03 - Cleaning Exhaust Tips

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 04 - Cleaning Engine Bay

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 05 - Prepping Car Wash Supplies

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 06 - Car Washing

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 07 - Sheet Rinsing

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 08 - Drying Your Car

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 09 - Drying Your Car Metro Blaster Sidekick

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 10 - Dressing Undercarriage

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 11 - Detail Claying Car

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 12 - Dressing Tires Trim Engine Bay

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 13 - Flex Machine Polishing

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 14 - Scratch Removal

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 15 - Porter Cable Polishing

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 16 - Porter Cable Polishing 4 Inch Pads

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 17 - Glazing Carnauba Car Wax

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 18 - Metal Polishing

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 19 - Carpet Upholstery Cleaning

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 20 - Waterless Car Washing

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 21 - Glass Cleaning Sealing

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 22 - Hand Polishing

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 23 - Cleaning Detailing Accessories

Adam’s Detailing Video - Vol. 7 - Chapter 24 - Thank You

Connecting with us:
    Adam's is here to help and interact with our customers. If there is anything we can ever do for you don't hesitate to reach out and communicate with us. Remember the only stupid detailing question is the one you don't ask!
  2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member

[MENTION=31209]dylan[/MENTION]- I would like to welcome you to the club. I have a question for you. My wife has a 06 Saturn Vue. The rims on her car are looking pretty bad. She runs the car through the car wash to keep it clean. It looks like the car wash chemicals are starting to effect the finish on the rims. They never had a high polish sheen to them but they did have a nice satin look to them. I would like to bring them back to life. Does your company have any products to help me do this. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. Dylan@Adams

Dylan@Adams New Member

Thanks for the welcome!

Can you possibly post a picture of the wheels so I can get a better idea of what specifically you're dealing with?

All factory car wheels for some time now have been clear coated so all the processes you pretty much treat them the same way you do any other painted part of the exterior. Clay to decontaminate, polish to remove imperfections, wax or seal to keep them protected.