1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Added Some Accessories

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rhino, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Rhino

Rhino New Member

Hey guys just added a few accessories to my truck. Added T-Rex grill inserts, smoked light covers, and a Westin grill guard. I also put my Dick Cepek DCII's back on for the summer. I have a set of smoked tail lights and tail light guards ordered and will be here in a couple weeks ill post some pics when i get them put on. Let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions of anything else you think would look good on the truck.

IMG_0476.jpg IMG_0754.jpg IMG_0744.jpg IMG_0747.jpg IMG_0752.jpg IMG_0755.jpg IMG_0743.jpg IMG_0748.jpg IMG_0751.jpg IMG_0757.jpg IMG_0749.jpg IMG_0753.jpg IMG_0750.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks great. Where'd you get the light covers? I considered getting those but am concerned about NY law and getting tickets.
  3. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Sweet...lookin' good! I like the brush guard on the front. and all the black is tying in nicely, especially the wheels. What year is the truck?
  4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Very nice. That's a lot of mods to add all at once. I'm jealous. It looks good. And I appreciate the pictures. I almost bought those same wheels. I love those. The only reason I didn't is because I'd seen a couple of trucks with them but none with the ones I ended up with, so I took a shot hoping they'd look as good as the DCs.
  5. AutoAnything

AutoAnything Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Nice work, truck looks good!

6. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

Looks great! I bought a GM stealth grey paint for my emblems and I love them. That would look sweet on your bowtie. Check it out!
  7. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Great lookin ride! Was lookin at those wheels as well, but wasn't sure about havin the clearance on my truck for such a wide rim. They do look great on your rig though! Thanks for the photo's!:sign0011:
  8. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The add-ons look killer. Gives your truck a while new look up front. My question now is, what have you done to rear of your truck. Some nice led tail lights and third brake light would add a sweet touch.