Added Some Accessories

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rhino, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Rhino

Rhino New Member

Hey guys just added a few accessories to my truck. Added T-Rex grill inserts, smoked light covers, and a Westin grill guard. I also put my Dick Cepek DCII's back on for the summer. I have a set of smoked tail lights and tail light guards ordered and will be here in a couple weeks ill post some pics when i get them put on. Let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions of anything else you think would look good on the truck.

IMG_0476.jpg IMG_0754.jpg IMG_0744.jpg IMG_0747.jpg IMG_0752.jpg IMG_0755.jpg IMG_0743.jpg IMG_0748.jpg IMG_0751.jpg IMG_0757.jpg IMG_0749.jpg IMG_0753.jpg IMG_0750.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks great. Where'd you get the light covers? I considered getting those but am concerned about NY law and getting tickets.

3. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Sweet...lookin' good! I like the brush guard on the front. and all the black is tying in nicely, especially the wheels. What year is the truck?

4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Very nice. That's a lot of mods to add all at once. I'm jealous. It looks good. And I appreciate the pictures. I almost bought those same wheels. I love those. The only reason I didn't is because I'd seen a couple of trucks with them but none with the ones I ended up with, so I took a shot hoping they'd look as good as the DCs.

5. AutoAnything

AutoAnything Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Nice work, truck looks good!

6. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

Looks great! I bought a GM stealth grey paint for my emblems and I love them. That would look sweet on your bowtie. Check it out!

7. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Great lookin ride! Was lookin at those wheels as well, but wasn't sure about havin the clearance on my truck for such a wide rim. They do look great on your rig though! Thanks for the photo's!:sign0011:

8. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The add-ons look killer. Gives your truck a while new look up front. My question now is, what have you done to rear of your truck. Some nice led tail lights and third brake light would add a sweet touch.