1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adding a Body Lift to my 5" RC Lift

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Slim-pickins, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Slim-pickins

Slim-pickins Member

Quick question here...I have an 08' Sierra with a 5" RC suspension lift and 35x12.5 Pro Comp All Terrains. Needless to say at full turn and a little front end compression I get a little bit of a rub from the plastic air dam under the chrome bumper. Now I have trimmed the plastic on the inside of the fender a little but do not really want to cut into an exposed part of the truck. If I add a 1.5" body lift is there anything I need to watch out for like cables too short or anything along those lines or can I just get the blocks and add them in with no issue?
  2. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I think with 1.5 inches u should be fine...but while your instaling it u need to watch out, also the steering,shift and all that needs to droop 1.5 inches.:neutral: