1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adding Fog Lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by kgibson181, Jul 11, 2010.

1. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Well since my truck didnt come with fog lights from the factory I figure its about time to add em in. My question to you guys is what setup do you think would get me the most bang for my buck. I'm really looking for that nice clean white light, nothing blue or of the sort. Any recommendations are appreciated.
  2. Well I haven't looked at too many brands but I'm looking into puttin some HID's in mine since mine didn't come with fogs either. I'm probably going to put them where the tow hooks would go and maybe put some in for my headlights. They're a lot brighter than normal lights
  3. kgibson181

Yeah I was looking weather to put them where my tow hooks are or to cut the holes out they are meant to go in. Yeah I've heard good things about HID's but I just dont have the cash to convert my headlights also so it would just be my fog lights if I went that way.
  4. I might just do it that way too. Not sure yet though. Gettin my truck done thi weekend
  5. Coolwheels05

Coolwheels05 Rockstar 100 Posts

I just went with the stock style, but smoked fogs. My truck didn't come with factory fogs either. Got them off ebay for like $50, then upgraded them to 8k HID's ($40) from ddmtuning.com to match my headlights. I couldn't be happier with them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  6. kgibson181

Yeah might have to be hitting up ebay myself to find some deals