Additional Car because of high gas prices

Discussion in 'Chevy Car Forum' started by KyleZ71, Mar 22, 2011.

Newest Photos

1. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member 100 Posts

Right now, due to gas I am looking at a the idea of a second car. I want a sporty 6 cylinder that GM makes. Right now I am look at these:
    2003-2004 Monte Carlo SS (not SC)
    2003 - Monte Carlo SS Intimidator
    2004 - Pontiac Grand Am GT Coupe
    2002- Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
    2004- Impala SS
    1993- Lumina Z24
    Any thoughts on these? If anyone had or has one and would like to share experiences with I'd appreciated it.
  2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I have a '98 Grand Prix SE (3.1) and an '04 Grand Prix GTP (3.8 supercharged). 210,000 on the '98 and 70,000 on the '04. Needless to say I love the Pontiac Grand Prix and have nothing but good things to say about them, only thing I had to do to the '98 was a water pump and nothing to the '04. Both are very roomy and drive great, the other thing about the GTP is you can add some cheap mods to it and make it pretty quick too!
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Anyone of them would be a fine choice.
  4. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Member 100 Posts

I would have to agree that these are all good choices. I would recommend taking them for a test drive to see which you like better. At http://www.gmcertified.com/ you can locate used vehicles in your area by entering your zip code. You can also choose certain criteria that you would like for the vehicle. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me by email. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.
  5. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member 100 Posts

Thanks for the advice everyone