Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

adjustable coilovers?

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by 89suburban350, May 29, 2007.

1. 89suburban350

89suburban350 Rockstar 100 Posts

do they make adjustable coilovers for my 89' burb?

1 person likes this.
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I've used them for drag racing application. So I can't see why not. Theres a couple of guys here that have crawlers that could better answer...

[​IMG]

3. 89suburban350

89suburban350 Rockstar 100 Posts

where can i can some for the front end? does anybody know?

4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

To tell ya the truth I've never seen an adjustable coilover for a Suburban, or any other full size GM truck. I trolled through a few sites that carry aftermarket parts for GM's and they had nothing.
    I'd say the closest thing you could get would be an airbag setup. A little more expensive than a coilover but easier and faster adjustment.

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I've seen air units that do a good job and are dial adjustable. Never seen a coilover though that I can think of for that size.

6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

In Stylin Concepts latest magazine on the last page theres an ad for "new for 2007" Coil over units. Doesnt say applications or give much info. The units are made by Belltech which has a very good reputation for suspension parts.

www.stylinconcepts.com Key word suspension

They also have a coupon for free shipping on orders over $200. Use coupon code ST710SHIP if ordering online or mention it when ordering by phone.
    Guess I should read my mail before posting from now on.