1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

adjustable rear shocks

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by 00chevy53, Nov 13, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. 00chevy53

00chevy53 New Member 100 Posts

so my truck is lowered with what i think is a 2/4 drop and im running 295/50/16 for tires which should give me awsome traction... but the rear suspension is too stiff and from a stop when i stand into it, ill just burn-out for about 30-40 feet. i have tried removing the helper springs which seemed to help at first then i realized that i only had about 2 inches of travel between the axle and the bump stops. which leads me into spending $300 or so on a set of adjustable shocks. i figure this is my only other affordable option, but my problem is what shocks to get....
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

The Adjustable Shocks from QA1 are ones you might want to take a look at....I will said that they are Pricey, But I wouldn't mind having them on my Truck.

....QA1 Link,
    http://qa1.thomasnet.com/viewitems/...shock-absorbers/street-star-174-?&plpver=1001
  3. 00chevy53

00chevy53 New Member 100 Posts

thanks for the link...