adjustable rear shocks

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by 00chevy53, Nov 13, 2010.

1. 00chevy53

00chevy53 Rockstar 100 Posts

so my truck is lowered with what i think is a 2/4 drop and im running 295/50/16 for tires which should give me awsome traction... but the rear suspension is too stiff and from a stop when i stand into it, ill just burn-out for about 30-40 feet. i have tried removing the helper springs which seemed to help at first then i realized that i only had about 2 inches of travel between the axle and the bump stops. which leads me into spending $300 or so on a set of adjustable shocks. i figure this is my only other affordable option, but my problem is what shocks to get....

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

The Adjustable Shocks from QA1 are ones you might want to take a look at....I will said that they are Pricey, But I wouldn't mind having them on my Truck.

....QA1 Link,
    http://qa1.thomasnet.com/viewitems/...shock-absorbers/street-star-174-?&plpver=1001

3. 00chevy53

00chevy53 Rockstar 100 Posts

thanks for the link...