1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ads on Pics

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by Als09Sierra, Dec 11, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Is there a setting to block the ads from appearing at the bottom of each pic? This just started appearing recently and it's annoying when viewing pics. You can turn them off, but have to do that for every pic you view. Plus, when you leave a thread and return, the ads are on again.
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

X2.....On the Those Ads being a PAIN IN THE @ss!!.....:grrrrrr:....Under my Pictures.
  3. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Don't like the ads on the pics. :) They're gone, were slowing down the server anyhow. I made about $1 per day from them, haha.
  5. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Thanks steve! Yeah it was annoying because I would post a pic and the pic just looked like an ad haha
  6. Als09Sierra

Thanks Steve! I don't normally mind the ads, but those were annoying.

If you ever get GMTC license plate covers, you can charge me a little extra to make up for the $1 per day. :)
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Not a bad idea, we keep needing to expand the merch offering and get more stickers and stuff like license plate frames, etc.
  8. Als09Sierra

I'll take two. :)