1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adult Halloween costume ideas? Normal or sexy?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Megasaurus, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Rockstar 100 Posts

What is everyone doing for halloween this year? Not just the kids, but what about the grown-ups going to grown-up parties?

I was thinking of going as Popeye this year.

1113000229495_100X100.jpg
  2. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

I'm probably going as something from the wizard of oz. They seem so slutty though. Maybe Dorthy or one of these.

ru888294.jpg
    Dorthy

ru888293.jpg
    Tin Woman

ru888295.jpg
    Cowardly Lioness

ru888298.jpg
    Girl scarecrow

ru888296.jpg
    Good witch
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I Voted....for Number #1......:glasses:
  4. Big75

Big75 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

pedobear is big this year. I think I'm going out as invisible deaf mute guy and just staying home.
  5. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Pedobear FTW!

I think I will be doing about the same Big75. Chillin' at the house passing out candy to the little ones.
  6. Chevy Girl

Was it put to a vote? #1 meaning you like the Dorthy outfit the best?
  7. Chevy Girl

If not the Wizard of Oz, then maybe I'll do something around sports like racing or baseball.

fw122124_xl.jpg

or

[​IMG]
  8. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

:lol::rofl::no: all at the same time!!! and you stole my costume idea darnit!!!! i think ill be staying home with the doors locked and the lights off... I hate holloween!
  9. rgaff

rgaff Member

Baseball I like the outfit and the number
  10. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I though it was with the all different Choices......And Ya the Dorthy outfit look Great!!