Advent OGM-1 Navigation for sale

Discussion in 'Audio & Video Classifieds' started by craigerwolf, Apr 4, 2013.

Newest Photos

1. craigerwolf

craigerwolf New Member

I purchased and installed this unit about 1 month ago in my 2011 Avalanche. Very complete, and very easy to install. Comes with everything you need, harness, mic, GPS antenna, etc. It looks factory and it integrates with the steering wheel controls, bluetooth, backup camera, etc. If you do some research, it is pretty clear this is the one to have. Check out this website for a TON of info on it: www.adcmobile.com and also check out the comparison chart there.

I am selling it for one reason: it does NOT integrate with OnStars driving directions, and my wife says that is a must-have. So my loss is your gain. This thing is practically brand new. Asking $850 shipped within the lower 48, PayPal only. I know I am a newb on this website, so if there are any other questions feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks!

I will be posting pictures of it tonight......
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  2. Tahoe mom

Tahoe mom New Member

Hi I was wondering if you still have the advent for sale i am intressted in bying it ?
  3. ryancorby

ryancorby New Member

Hey Craig, do you still have this unit for sale? Please email me asap.

Ryan @ ryancorby dot com

Very interested. Thx!
  4. craigerwolf

craigerwolf New Member

Wow, so it has been a while, sorry for not replying to all those interested. I was sent on a short notice deployment, but I am now back and the Advent is still available.
  5. dougcollins87

dougcollins87 New Member

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Still have this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
  7. craigerwolf

craigerwolf New Member

Still Available

- - - Updated - - -

Steve - PMed you