aforable TECH 2 ?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by 2loud, Jul 30, 2009.

Newest Photos

1. 2loud

2loud New Member 100 Posts

Hi i found this in ebay and it says its the same ( but faster ) then a "real" TECH 2 ,, does anyone got any knowledge of this ? how is it to upgrade the software , is GM the only chanel (and buy an prescription ) or is there some "cracked" software avaible ?

can you get software for saab , isuzu , opel , suzuki as you can with the old TECH 2 ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GM-M...ols?hash=item2ea6c9211c&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245
  2. Jimmiee

Jimmiee New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I would look into buying software for the laptop. Without it this tool is useless.
  3. masterfoxscout

masterfoxscout New Member 100 Posts

4. 2loud

so where do il find it ??
  5. Jimmiee

Ebay? How about the person selling the tool?
  6. Jimmiee

7. 2loud

yepp he repyed that if il buy it for full price i will get the software also but he dident mention whitch software ... im also quite currius about other sellers i dont wanna be bond to yust one seller of this software and only have the option to accept hes prices or not have any software at al .. but has anyone any exerience of this instrument ?
  8. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

you also better know how to use it. its one thing to have a pretty piece, but its junk if you know nothing about it
  9. 2loud

shoudent be any problem .. but its mutch easyer to learn when you got it ,,i i have an 03 escalade esv and part by part of it needs some T.L.C and i always seams to get stucked by not having any TECH 2 instrument , earlyer i was 100 % shore that i shoud buy an "real" tech 2 but it seams like they are shifting out it to this newer model and it seams to be mutch moore future safe to get stuff that are acuall today
  10. shurshot

shurshot New Member 100 Posts

Be cautious.... If it sounds too good to be true.........you know the rest......