After Market Steps

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by sutphen12, Aug 1, 2012.

1. gabethesvg

gabethesvg Member

Sure i have the instructions at home but i can take a few pics now if youde like , ill go snap some and put them up on here,

2. kayzen

kayzen Member

If you could also give instructions on how to do it, it would be really helpful.. thanks Bud!!! u the MAN!

3. gabethesvg

gabethesvg Member

IMG_0082.jpg IMG_0083.jpg IMG_0084.jpg IMG_0085.jpg IMG_0086.jpg IMG_0088.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

as you can see there was allready a precut hole i used on one side but you can set them where ever you prefer , i set them there cause it seems like one of the strongest points since there is part of the fram in the middle there. ive tested them tho they work great , ive had some load on them before and they havent broke so 50$ is a steal on these i think + they dont get in the way of much. let me know if i can be of any more help

- - - Updated - - -

pick your spot , tap the wholes set them im place and secure them down. then do the tops, i drilled a bit smaller hole for the tops and just really tightend them in there. make sure not to go to big u want as snug as possible. on the chevs its nice you dont have to use any of the attachments:glasses: they give u with the kit. those are for the other trucks

4. kayzen

kayzen Member

That was quick, Thank you for your reply with pics.. I will work on it tomorrow and post some pics too.. Thanks again Gabe.!

I am going in for the same setup as you truck.. but i will be using Nitto Trail grapplers with XD and since my truck is a WT with no 4x4 its no point lifting the truck, just level it..

5. gabethesvg

gabethesvg Member

sounds nice man definitely post up some pics ide love to see it!

6. AutoAnything

AutoAnything Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Try the manufacturers website too, they usually have them on there in PDF.

7. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Lighted (LED) running boards by Westin. I looked at everything. Westin has the best quality and selection if you want running boards, which I prefer to those nasty little bars.