1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Aftermarket 20" Wheels for Sale

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by MeanGreenMachine, Feb 12, 2010.

1. MeanGreenMachine

MeanGreenMachine Rockstar

Wheels are Akuza Creation. 20 x 9. Powder coat black with Chrome accents. These are a 6x139 bolt pattern. There are no visible marks, scratches, pits, etc. They never ran up on a curb either. They are coming off an 04 Silverado LS Ext Cab, so they should work with similar trucks.
    Tires are Hankook Ventus ST RH06, 275-45R-20. I had these mounted because of the cost, but was surprised at the ride and how quiet they are. Much quieter that my stock tires were.
    They also include all the necessary hardware to mount them, included the gorilla bit needed for the locking bolt, and the allen wrench for the cap.
    They have less than 5000 miles on them. Installed in April, of 09, they have never seen snow or road salt. They were removed in October of 09 to be stored.
    I have over $1300 invested in these wheels and would like to get at least $800 for them (which includes delivery by me to your location if you are within 150 miles of the South Bend, IN area.
    If interested in having them shipped, you will need to arrange for that. I haven't found anyplace that is reasonably priced to ship them.
    If you are in the area and would rather pick them up, or meet, I will take another $100 off the total cost.

I will also entertain any reasonable offers.
    I am also open to other delivery / shipping options.

[​IMG]
    [/I]
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  2. Destined2race

Destined2race New Member

do you have any pics of em on your truck? just wanna see how they look mounted thx
  3. MeanGreenMachine

4. skulls17_bob

skulls17_bob Member

damn man i like them better off the truck! or maybe just better clean
  5. MeanGreenMachine

The summer was really dusty with all the tree pollen last year. This was probably not the best time to have taken a picture.
  6. MeanGreenMachine

$700.00 anyone?
    Or, make an offer if interested.
    I would really like to sell these.
  7. MeanGreenMachine

$600.00 including delivery within 150 miles.
    Wheels are still in storage, no additional miles.