Aftermarket Headlights on 07+NBS:post pics

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by moorebl, Jun 9, 2011.

1. moorebl

moorebl New Member

lets see some of those aftermarket headlights on your NBS truck

2. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

3. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

4. sstoner911

Oh....stock vs aftermarket look..... :)

2011-05-19_12-01-25_183.jpg

5. moorebl

moorebl New Member

lights

how do you think those lights compare against the recon projectors

6. Rockstarrchevy81

Idk how they compare against the recon projector's i know i have seen allot of people on here on this site that love the projectors i have along with the tailights. My headlights were probably $50 cheaper than the recons at the most. To be honest i don't like the look of the recon projectors or tailights so i went with the eagle eye lights. www.carid.com has my headlights tailights and third brake light all in all i paid around $ 850-900 for all my lights. I would assume the lighting would be the same since most projectors have the same theme and concept going on. I got some 10,00k low beams from Notto Se on the way and will look and be a good bit brighter ha hope this helps you out some man!

7. sstoner911

If your talking about the Recon website they want twice as much for the same projectors I have!
    They have a huge mark up.

8. Rockstarrchevy81

yeah i agree with SSTONER911 but what kind of headlights do you have SSTONER? I have seen allot of people with the headlights and tailights i have after not too long i have been on here. I like yours just wondering what kind they are havent seen them before.. i like the way they look though man.

9. sstoner911

I got mine form Spyder Auto in Industry City, California. I see alot of trucks around here with projectors similar to yours and wanted to stand out a little bit I guess.

http://spyderauto.com/product.php?i...ali-08-09-CCFL-LED-Projector-Headlights-Black

10. Rockstarrchevy81

Oh okay i have seen those online before ha and in my town there is only one other guy who has projectors on a nnbs silverado and his is the chrome ones. I love the look of mine plan on installing the hid kit this coming up week hopefully i ordered the wrong bulb size! I thought the low beams were H11 but turned out when got the headlight off and pulled the bulb they are H3 ha and had it imprinted on the bulb! I was really looking forward to getting them in and then that happened lol!