1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Aftermarket tail lights for trade..

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by identityPRS, May 3, 2009.

1. identityPRS

identityPRS Rockstar 100 Posts

a year or so ago, i purchased some aftermarket tail lights and filled them with LED turn signals, brake, and back-up lights. they are all clear, with black housings. all the lights are LEDs so they are all clear until illuminated. i want to restore my truck for more of a factory look. if any one is willing to trade straight across for their factory lights, im game!! let me know. you can check out my user profile for pics, just click the link:http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/album.php?albumid=162&pictureid=807
    let me know if you want more pics and ill e-mail you more. THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

2. alaxrunner

alaxrunner New Member

do you have a pic of these straight up from the rear or close up?

3. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

if the 08 will fit i am up to trade

4. alaxrunner

alaxrunner New Member

i think they are for a 99-07 classic heavy chevy dont think they are the same.

5. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm not sure if you still have these available, but if it weren't for the distance, I would be totally up for trading. I'm in Alberta:lol: so one of us would be without taillights for a while.

6. 1slols1

1slols1 Rockstar

got any pics im in okc and i have an 04 as well we could meet half way and just switch them out

7. identityPRS

sorry for not coming back on in a while. um, they wont fit the 08. like the guy above me said, they are for the 99-07....sorry.

as for the rest of you, ill post up some close ups some time today or early tomorrow. THANKS!!

8. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

i might also be interested, they might look good with my truck. also do the led's come with or not??

9. identityPRS

ya, the led's would come with them, i would just need your bulbs... pics coming soon...

10. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

ok, and are they dot approved, and how would we do this, my truck is my daily driver, and well it is illegal to go without them. also is their anything special i would need to do for the led's??

Last edited: May 10, 2009