air deflector

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by BigrRed18, Oct 13, 2011.

1. BigrRed18

BigrRed18 Rockstar

Hey guys i need some help on how to remove the air deflector?? And also does removing that cause any problems? thanks

2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What year truck?? If NNBS just 1 bolt on both sides and pull it off. 5 minute job.

3. BigrRed18

BigrRed18 Rockstar

oh my bad yea its a 2010.

4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

same for the 03 thru 07 classic, just 2 little bolts then some tabs you gota pull the air dam up a little to pop out. all it really does is help with airflow to get better mileage, you MPG may suffer a bit, but I think it makes the trucks look cleaner.

I know it made mine look alot better when I took mine off.

at least I thought so.

Alex

5. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

I took mine off for about a year but I put it back on this summer...........for now.

6. BigrRed18

BigrRed18 Rockstar

why did you decide to put it back on? just curious

7. Klutch Mclovin

Klutch Mclovin Rockstar 100 Posts

I took mine off my truck, I thought it looked ugly.

8. BigrRed18

BigrRed18 Rockstar

yea same here im really hate the way that thing looks. on my truck at least. it makes it look like the bumper about to hit the ground haha.

9. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Something different.I actually saw other new body style trucks with their deflectors on and realized how good the truck looks from the front with it on.

10. BigrRed18

BigrRed18 Rockstar

my truck will be getting a few inches pretty soon. but i just hate how low to the ground it looks. ill just have to look and see how i like it.