1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Air Pressure

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by groceryman, Mar 3, 2012.

1. groceryman

groceryman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Hey everybody just wondering what air pressure yall are running i have 285 /75/16 on my HD and wanted to see what other are running
  2. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

35 PSI for every day driving in the front and 32 in the rear, bump it up to 40 up front and 37 in the rear when towing. Seems to give me the best tire wear and mileage.

*OFF TOPIC* Which cab lights do you have on your truck? I've almost considered getting some for mine unless I can get a visor.
  3. groceryman

groceryman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

They are the recon smoked cab lights i really like them got a guy at a local body shop to do the install. Thanks for the tire info
  4. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Not sure why, but I reversed my tires pressures. I run 40 in the rear and 37 up front when towing.
  5. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

I'm running a new set of Goodyear Silent Armor Pro Grade E range 265/75/16's with 59lbs rear and 53lbs front cold pressure.
  6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

ive been toying with cab lights as well. might be something to get after i get back from A-stan.

Alex